Recent projects and current interim results from our research departments.
- Berlin is now a „Water-Wise City“
- Launch of EU-funded Project “Digital-Water.City“
- RESPONDING TO THE CHALLENGES OF CLIMATE CHANGE! Interview with Stefan Tidow, Permanent Secretary in Berlin’s Senate Department for the Environment, Transport and Climate Protection
- Creating Synergies between Municipal Solid Waste and Wastewater Management
- Smart Framework for Real-time Monitoring and Control of Subsurface Processes in Managed Aquifer Recharge Applications
- With the R2Q Project to the City of the Future
For more information please download Edition 53 below……